Religious School’s formal hours range from 9.15am to noon, throughout 27 sessions of the school year. Our formal calendar for 2020-21 is here .
One of the goals of our school is to raise emergent learners and individuals committed to living Jewishly. While we strive to achieve that in our formal school hours, we offer supplemental engagement for the whole family to achieve our goal. This is done in multiple ways updated on our outreach platforms.
See below for past and upcoming examples:
- Breakfast preparation for the vulnerable and homeless at Union Station on Sunday mornings
- Ulpan Shabbat family dinners followed by pre-Shabbat learning and Friday services .
- Pre Shabbat Family story time
- Celebrating Inter generational Experiences
- ShalomLearning Hebrew online instruction