Temple Beth David Religious School strives:
1. To increase each Jew’s relationship with Israel and make Israel a core component of every Reform Jew’s identity.
2. To recommit the North American Reform Movement to Zionist ideals and to leverage our combined resources devoted to the cause, including formally and explicitly identifying the Reform Movement as a Zionist Movement.
3. To increase financial and political support for, and to grow, the Progressive Movement in Israel.
4. To strengthen the Liberal Movement’s standing in Israeli society and in her political system, including Israeli National Institutions (such as the WZO, KKL, JAFI).
5. To provide for more effective Israel advocacy in North America and Israel.